Ranger Up is a warrior sponsor for the 2013 Run Ranger Run!
Ranger Up launched on 8 September 2006. We make shirts for the military and the patriotic Americans who love the men and women of the Armed Forces. The guys that own this company either were or are still in the military.
For more information or to purchase one of their amazing shirts go to: http://www.rangerup.com.
What Ranger Up Stands For:
1. AMERICA. Nothing like her anywhere, anytime, in the history of the world.
2. Soldiers, Marines, Sailors, Airmen, Coastguardsmen, Firemen, and Police Officers. Basically, the crazy SOBs that put their lives on the line every day for less pay than they deserve so that we Americans can sit in front of our plasma televisions and watch crappy reality TV shows, drive nice cars, eat great food, and generally not have to worry about anything of substance.
3. Veterans. From George Washington to the newest recruit and everyone in between – Thank You.
4. Patriots. We’re talking about the people that believe the Fourth of July is more than just an excuse to set off fireworks, that flying the American Flag all year long is a civic duty, that taking the time to send letters to our troops is an honor, and who realize that America wasn’t forged on the backs of journalists, politicians, or campus rallies, but rather through the suffering and discipline of steely-eyed men who refused to accept defeat.
5. Dogs. Never trust anyone that doesn’t like dogs. They’re loyal. They’d die for you, and all they want in return is some dried food, some petting, and the occasional piece of bacon.
6. Reversing the growing oppression of the proletariat in today’s society. We…uhhh…think this is a good idea.
7. Hot chicks. Honestly, aren’t they the reason we do anything?