Do you have a youngster who wants to get involved in Run Ranger Run ?
If so, sign them up for our Run Ranger Run Kid’s Club.
- All youth will be on one Kid’s RRR Club team
- The entire group of registered youth makes 565 miles their goal for the month of February
- Each child registered will receive a t-shirt
- Upon completion of the month and ten miles logged for the Kid’s RRR Club team, the qualifying youth will receive a special gift from our Run Ranger Run committee.
Are you a teacher and would like to get your classroom involved in Run Ranger Run?
If so, create a Run Ranger Run team for your classroom and use code “RRRClass” to receive a free team entry.
- You, as the team leader, will be sent a Run Ranger Run t-shirt
- Then fill out the form below and send back to our Run Ranger Run team.
- Your students will NOT receive a t-shirt but will receive an armband for their participation.
- Log miles and send in a class photo.